What we are looking for
Opex Consulting is always interested in highly skilled people who fit with our ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality.
As a forward-thinking financial technology business, we are particularly on the look-out for anyone who can combine a passion for the transformative impact of IT and a well-grounded knowledge of the Australian finance and business environment.
If you feel that you can meet our stringent requirements, please feel free to get in contact about current potential opportunities and take the next step in your career today!
Client Support Officer
As a CSO, you are responsible for the client service experience. You are required to provide exceptional service to all of our clients. Provide an accurate and effective response to all queries on Zendesk and ensure tickets are resolved within our current SLA expectations.
About the business and the role
Opex Consulting has a combined 50 years of experience in the financial planning industry and using XPLAN. Our core business is the delivery of highly effective and valued business solutions for own AFSL operators, dealer groups and institutional businesses, together with the provision of complete XPLAN training and advice tailored to meet customer’s requirements.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Responsibilities of the role include:
– Service clients telephonically and via email in a professional and effective manner. CSO’s are expected to take ownership of the queries allocated to them and see the query through to resolution. Only escalate very complex queries to the team manager and/or the second level support (2LS) team when applicable.
– All client correspondence needs to be logged in Zendesk in an accurate and timely manner. This includes not only accurate content, but also spelling and grammar.
– Close tickets in line with SLA, including 1st response time (4 hours).
– Aim to always improve the way you operate within the team. This includes, but is not limited to: technical knowledge, learning from mistakes,
supporting your team members, client servicing skills and problem solving skills. This is something that will be done with the support and guidance of your manager.
– You need to continuously develop your Xplan and CommPay knowledge. This includes attending relevant internal training sessions and also external training (e.g. Sessions hosted by Iress). There is an expectation to build your knowledge by also using the XPLAN and Xeppo online portals.
- Tertiary qualification or nearing completion in Accounting, Commerce or Finance discipline
- A sincere interest in the financial services industry and technology
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively in a team based & agile environment
- Client service experience (Helpdesk or call centre)
- Xplan knowledge
- Experience in the financial planning industry
Please send an updated resume AND a cover letter that includes: Short introduction about yourself, what it is you are looking for in a job and career, why this role and Opex is a good fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org