Want to get more out of XPLAN?
An Efficiency Audit is a great first step in achieving this. XPLAN is a significant investment for your practice. It is therefore critical that you maximise its capabilities to get a return on this investment. Our unique Efficiency Audit service will give you a detailed understanding of your current capabilities relating to XPLAN (and potentially other components of your Technology Platform) and how you can maximise productivity.
Benefits of our service
The opportunities we identify as a result of the audit will vary from practice to practice. But from the numerous audits we have carried out to date, the most common opportunities identified include:
- Efficiency gains in the SOA production process.
- Reduction in review processing times.
- Optimised XPLAN licensing usage.
- Understanding of XPLAN capabilities not presently being utilised which will be of value.
Scenario 2: Quarterly Reporting / Data Feeds
We reduced a quarterly reporting process from 1 week down to 1 hour by leveraging XPLAN capabilities. This also included addressing the quality and integrity of the data feeds within XPLAN.
Call us today so we can discuss your requirements.
An overview of the Efficiency Audit process
- We carry out a number of interviews with key staff within your practice.
- Review your current system and advice processes.
- Understand your issues and explore opportunities.
- Understand what is working well and what is potentially not working as well as it should.
- We carry out a remote audit of your current XPLAN site and associated processes.
- All information gathered will be compiled and presented in your report.
- Your Efficiency Audit Report will provide: Key Findings, Recommendations, Next Steps and an Appendix with any other relevant information.
To illustrate the benefit of this process, here are some examples of how audits have benefited some of our clients.
Scenario 1: Advice Process
We have saved up to 30 hours in the advice process as a resulting of identifying inefficiencies. These included:
- Better use of XPLAN modelling tools (rather than bespoke calculators within the office)
- Training in the use of modelling tools and wizards.
- Simplification of advice documents by removing any unnecessary complexity.
- Removing duplication of processes across roles and teams
- Implementation of Threads/Tasks to streamline processes.
Scenario 3: Training
In every audit we have carried out, we have identified training gaps within teams. The specific gaps vary from practice to practice, and also across members of a team. In majority of cases staff have either never had adequate training or their training had not remained up to date.